Did you hear about Triphala? What is it and why it so important?
Triphala is the herbal mixture which consists of Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), and Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica. It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is the most effective formulation of curing the disease and helps in recovering the health and remove the disease from the roots. There are many benefits of Ayurvedic treatment which treat the whole patient such as his/her mind, body and spirit. Around 70% of the population in India is taking the Ayurvedic medicines for their health care. Its advantage is given below:
- Boost the immunity
- With enhancing the immunity, it helps in reducing the symptoms faster and you will feel better. Ayurveda treatment consists of activities also like breath in and out, eating healthier diet and ayurvedia medicines are also healthy and have no side effects, getting sun exposure, and other activities which make you feel better.
- Yoga is the part of ayurveda because it is the physical exercise and helps the patients in accomplishing the physical, spiritual and mental parts that are affected with disease and you will feel better and good.
- It helps in reducing the stress and depression.
- Keeps the hormones of body in control and improve the digestion system.
- It helps in getting rid of junks which makes your body sick. These medicines works as a healing technology and helps in de-clutter and de-junk the spirit and mind.
How to prevent hair loss with Triphala Ayurvedic medicine?
- Take 2 cups of water in a pan and add 1 tablespoon of triphala powder.
- Boil the water.
- When water get cool then apply that mixture into your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with an herbal shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure twice every week and see your results.
- Your volume of hair gets increased and prevents them for falling.